A Little About Us //
We provide care for adult males who suffer from Substance Use Disorder and co-occurring disorders.
Our mission at Four Winds Recovery is to assist each individual by providing the tools they need to live successful lives free from the grips of addiction.
We provide a safe, clean, and sober environment for those interested in taking their lives and their recovery to the next level. Residents will have the opportunity to have a continuous level of care with individual Recovery Coaching/ Counseling, Life skills/ Anger Management and Experiential activities on a weekly basis. For those who require an additional level of care or accountability we provide unbiased recommendations for clinical services to help each person get their needs met through offering optional Intensive Outpatient Services with several programs.
We are on a step-down Phase program (1, 2 & 3) with different levels of accountability and responsibilities at each phase. We stress the importance of community across the board and attempt to build a connection to overcome our Substance Use Disorder through brotherhood.
Program Fees Include
• Fully furnished Houses/ Bedrooms
• All utilities including Internet and Cable
• One-on-one Weekly Recovery Coaching Sessions with a Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC)
• Twice a week Community Experiential Therapy groups
• Life Skills Program with Life Skills Coach (8- week program)
• Employment search/ Resume Coaching
• Weekly and random Urine Analysis testing and Breathalyzers with 12 Panel urinalysis and ETG testing
• Medication Management and Monitoring
• Communication and compliance with probation/ parole/ pretrial services
• Fitness and Nutrition Coaching with a Certified Personal Trainer & Nutritionist
• Consultation for additional clinical services if needed